New page

Sunday 30 January 2011

The Sunday Times Style - Be our dream bride

Everyone knows the Sunday Times Style Magazine is the magazine to read about up to date fashion and trends, but when my Mum called and said why don't you enter to their Bride of 2011 competition I nearly fell off my chair laughing! You have to write an article of 250 words on why you deserve to win..... eerrrr what on earth would I write about - because I like Weddings? Because I want to be in the Style Magazine? Because I want an expensive wedding dress? Because, Because..ohhh just Because OK!!!

I guess if I am going to enter I better get my thinking cap on - those 'beacuses' above are just not very good and I need something pretty darn special if I'm going to win a £15,000 Vivienne Westwood couture wedding gown! Any help appreciated please.

No comments:

Post a Comment