New page

Sunday 30 January 2011

My First Wedding Blog!

Hello, well this isn't only my first wedding blog as the title says but actually my first ever blog!

With five and a half months to go until my wedding I have decided to keep a blog on my wedding plans so friends and family can see my progress and count down to the big day with me. So, with lots booked but lots still to do I'll update you on where we are:

  • Date: 16th July 2011
  • Church: Booked - Church of St Michaels and All Angels, Mitchel Troy http://www.mitcheltroy.com/
  • Venue: Booked - The Stonemill, Rockfield Monmouth http://www.thestonemill.co.uk/
  • Cars: Booked - Can't say more as they are a surprise
  • Dress: Chosen but I definitely can't say anything on this..... Mr Moffatt might be reading this :-)
  • Hairdressers: Booked for me and my BMs

Still to do: Invites, Cake, Band, Bridesmaids Dresses, Table decorations, Soloist for in Church, Order of Service, Hymns, Wedding Rings, Ushers Suits, Honeymoon, loose weight and tone up and I'm there are a million of other things too I just can't think of them yet!

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment